Friday, April 24, 2009

Cruel..~

HAAHA...
its so funny when i think about myself and my life..
it seems that i didnt even write anything happy since the last time i sign in here,
so sorry...but i really need a place to express my feelings..
again and again, i try to deny that my life is meaningless...but whatever things i met....
it keeps reminding me that...i'm lonely..i'm alone...i'm just a girl that everyone dislike...
sometimes i do feel jealous for those famous girl in the school...
because they always around with friends..around with laugh...around with happiness...
i do look like a happy girl...a strong girl...and a girl that can handle everything on the outside...
But sometimes i do feel weak and helpless...and that time i do need supports...
i keep imagining that there are people around me...and i started to talk to myself..
i started to talk and to laugh with someone that are actually not exists...
HAha...funny right?
Ya...i admit it...but just cant control myself...
because by that way, i dont feel lonely..
by the way...
talk back to the examss...
its the worst things.....
STRESS STRESS STRESS.....
maybe it cause so many sad emotion to cover me...
so HURRY UP GO AWAY!!!!
BUT~~i know that my day dreaming started again...

1 comment:

  1. hey..ur life was so negative..why don't you try to think with more positive ways? Maybe will get you some relax moment~don't always complain about the weakness of yourself..be pleasure that you have this kind of living..

    ReplyDelete