Tuesday, December 29, 2009

miSt~


its been a long time since i last sign up here..
sorry..
i do forget the place that i love the most before..
forgive me for that,
well...
for overall..i grow up, but just a little bit..
cause i still couldn't put away the things that i suppose to
i finished my exams,big exams!!
the exam that will change my life...SPM..
talk about the future~
all my "friends" have found their path..
so frustrating to know that i'm still hagging around,
doing nothing!!
not even find a work,
or accomplish something that might give me some feeling of satisfaction,
have nothing to do,
so that would only be describe as the word "MIST"!!!!
but its good to finally came back here...
at least i can have a place to rest in peace...
no influence from others, or anyone else...
just be myself..
just be the one who i cant be when i was with everyone...
sometimes..
its good to be alone!!








No comments:

Post a Comment